- Click “Select” button on “DICOM Imaging Data” feature.
- A page with options to import imaging data from a local drive, querying of a PACS, or existing datasets displays.
- Click “Local Drive.
- The upload page will display. You can now drag and drop your clinical data file or click the “Upload File(s)” button in the top right.
For CANDID -4-AI project only:
If you attempt to upload a DICOM imaging data file without first uploading an MRN/Base Exam Date file, the following message displays:
If the file upload is successful, you will see a message confirming the import and date offset.
Click “Continue”. A validation check to confirm the DICOM(s) meets the axial series runs. If successful, you will see the following message.
- You will be prompted to create a dataset. Click “Save Dataset”. Alternatively, you can edit the name of the dataset and then save.
- Once saved, you can
- Click “Anonymization Preview” to preview and confirm the anonymization the clinical data
- Click ”Cancel” to return to the import list
- Click the trash icon to delete the file. Alternatively, you can select a file or files and then delete them.
- Filter the list based on Modality, Study Description, or Study UID
- Click “Submit Data Set” to proceed with the submission NOTE: It is strongly recommended you preview the anonymized data before submission
- Anonymization Preview shows the anonymization of the MRN and other data points, if applicable to the data protocol of your project.
- Upon submission, the file is queued.
- Click “Submission Monitor” in the message to view a list of submissions and their status.