- Login into ACR Connect using the provide ID
- Once logged in, you will be on the home screen of ACR Connect
- Click the TRIAD Uploader app tile and you will be redirected to select your Site and Project. If you are only associated with one Ste and/or Project, the options will be pre-selected.
- Once the Project is selected, the “Continue” button will become active. Click the “Continue” button.
- The feature tiles applicable to the selected project will display.
- From this point, you can select to upload Structured Clinical Data or DICOM Imaging Data.
For the CANDID-4-AI project, you must first upload the MRN/Base Exam Date file using the Structured Clinical Data feature before proceeding with clinical data uploads or DICOM imaging data uploads. See the section MRN/Base Exam Date. For all other projects, this MRN/Base Exam Date section can be skipped.